the legal stuff
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Creative Decorating Ideas, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Creative-Decorating-Ideas.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
Creative-Decorating-Ideas.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If Creative-Decorating-Ideas.com is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
This website is provided 'as is' without any representations or warranties, express or implied. creative-decorating-ideas.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, creative-decorating-ideas.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
creative-decorating-ideas.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit creative-decorating-ideas.com liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by creative-decorating-ideas.com negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of creative-decorating-ideas.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for creative-decorating-ideas.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, creative-decorating-ideas.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against creative-decorating-ideas.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect creative-decorating-ideas.com officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as creative-decorating-ideas.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Website Contracts.
Copyright (c) [2010 - 2011] [creative-decorating-ideas.com]
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by creative-decorating-ideas.com [and its licensors].
creative-decorating-ideas.com grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without creative-decorating-ideas.com prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by using our contact us form.
Enforcement of copyright
creative-decorating-ideas.com takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If creative-decorating-ideas.com discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, creative-decorating-ideas.com may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of creative-decorating-ideas.com copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by using our contact us form.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by using our contact us form.
This copyright notice is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Contractology.
By submitting your article(s) to us:
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to creative-decorating-ideas.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to other websites via our RSS feed.
3. Your submission to creative-decorating-ideas.com also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
4. It is the creative-decorating-ideas.com editor's sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality and accuracy is the most important consideration. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) at any time for any reason.
5. The creative-decorating-ideas.com editor reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
6. You acknowledge that by submitting your article(s) to creative-decorating-ideas.com you are not entitled to any kind of financial compensation and you will not receive compensation for your article from creative-decorating-ideas.com or its users for submitting your articles.
7. Creative-decorating-ideas.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
8. If your article does not conform to our editorial guidelines, our editor may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial guidelines.
9. You declare that you will not submit any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We will reject your article if it contains direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, to include one HTML link in the body and one in the Resource Box that directs readers to your own website.
General Issue creative-decorating-ideas.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Liability: creative-decorating-ideas.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: creative-decorating-ideas.com does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of creative-decorating-ideas.com, its management team or owners. Further, creative-decorating-ideas.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. creative-decorating-ideas.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. creative-decorating-ideas.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
The authors of the articles in this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
Return To CDI Home Page
Return to Top of Page